This is exactly what we are here to do! With more pharmacists on hand than other pharmacies we are able to give you the level of attention you deserve and as much time as you need to discuss any issue you might have.
Our pharmacists are highly qualified healthcare professionals who have a particular knowledge and expertise in medicines and any possible side effects, contraindications and interactions commonly associated with medicines.
They are available to offer advice on every aspect including:
- How and when to take medicines such as before or after food or in combination with other medicines
- Side effects of medicines and what to do if you experience any side effects
- What to do if a dose of medicine has been missed
- Advice about different formulations of medicines for example if you are finding it difficult to swallow your medicine
- Medicine safety during pregnancy and breast feeding
- Driving and operating machinery when taking certain medicines.