Burt’s Bees® Moisturising Lip Balms nourish and make your lips feel luxurious. Infused with powerful fruit extracts and Beeswax to richly moisturise and soften lips, the nourishing oils and butters will make your lips juicy, happy and healthy. With a matte finish and Moisturising balm texture, this tint free tube of soothing lip balm glides on smoothly to nourish dry lips while keeping them revitalised and hydrated. Conveniently tuck a tube into a pocket or purse, so that you can keep natural, nurturing lip care handy. This 100% Natural beauty product is free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS and will beautify and revitalise your lips.
BENEFITS & CLAIMS
- LIP CARE: With sweet tropical flavour, refresh and renew your lips with Coconut & Pear Burt’s Bees Moisturising Lip Balm.
- MOISTURISER: Hydrate and nourish dry lips with Beeswax and powerful fruit extracts packed into every tube of Burt’s Bees lip balm
- SMOOTH LIP BALM: Just one swipe of this conditioning lip care leaves your lips moisturised for up to 4 hours
- ALL NATURAL: Enriched with 100% natural ingredients, this natural lip balm is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS LIP BALM: If you’re looking for a pop of fruity flavour, Burt’s Bees knows how to naturally care for your lips with this Coconut & Pear flavoured Lip Balm
- TERRACYCLE: Burts Bees have partnered with Terracycle® to close the loop on their packaging and ensure it doesn’t end up in landfills or oceans. Visit https://www.burtsbees.co.uk/terracycle/ to find out more.
“Featured Ingredient Coconut Oil — Nuts about Coconut. Cold pressed from the fruit of Coconut Palm trees, this light, non-greasy oil is known for its Moisturising properties. Ingredient: helianthus annuus seed oil, cocos nucifera oil, cera alba, aroma*, ricinus communis seed oil, butyrospermum parkii butter, lanolin, pyrus communis fruit extract, ammonium glycyrrhizate, tocopherol, glycine soja oil, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, canola oil (huile decolza), linalool, limonene, geraniol *natural flavour/arôme naturel”
Apply lip balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.